- For gatherings up to 65 people, you can rent our beautiful event room. The event room features glass doors that open up to our outdoor patio, which overlooks the Greenbelt woodlands. Wooden accents and a stone floor compliment the natural environment. Fee: $200. per hour
- Rent the entire Nature Center, including “map room” and exhibit area, for up to 100 people, which allows more space for setup. You may wish to bring in a DJ, entertainer, bar, or other unique party element of your choosing.
- A $200 deposit secures the rental date. The balance is due two weeks prior to the rental date, along with a $250 security bond. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and may result in forfeiture of some or all of the deposit.
The Greenbelt Nature Center is available to be rented by private individuals. Dates are available throughout the year; for availability, please contact Christina Kuhn by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Renting the Greenbelt Nature Center includes use of round catering tables, as well as 8′ and 6′ rectangular tables, two kidney shaped tables, 80 white wooden chairs and/or 60 stackable conference chairs.
The Nature Center kitchen and pantry area provides the following:
- Two professional stainless steel work counters, 10’ and 8’ long, respectively;
- One 15- cubic foot refrigerators,
- A service bay with wood roll-down partition.
- An exterior loading dock that leads to the pantry allows for convenient access for catering.
Private renters may choose a caterer based on Nature Center recommendations, or may wish to obtain a caterer on their own.
– It remains the renter’s responsibility to covey the catering policy to the caterer they choose, and to abide by the rules and regulations as listed on the caterer’s contract, and as such, will be required to sign a caterer’s contract.
-The caterer must have an off-premise liquor license and $1 million liability insurance.