These are anxious times.
During this global crisis, many have found hope, solace, and perspective in nature.
The Greenbelt and its 2,800-acres of vast open space and natural areas have provided an escape from reality, a break from adapting to a new normal, and perhaps a sense of peace in an uncertain world.
But this is what the Greenbelt Conservancy, Staten Island’s largest nonprofit environmental organization, was built for – to be a pillar in the community, a steward for future generations, and a constant presence for people young and old to connect with nature.
Like many of you, our organization is hurting. We’ve cancelled programs, postponed key fundraising events, and have lost significant revenue that helps to sustain our operating budget.
We need your help, now more than ever, to carry us through this tough time and to ensure that our valuable mission is enjoyed by generations to come.
Whether you are a visitor, program participant, or volunteer, we ask that you please make a donation to the Greenbelt Conservancy’s Resiliency Fund. All contributions are fully tax-deductible and will help to support the organization’s operating budget.
- Become a Friend of the Greenbelt through our monthly giving program.
- Purchase a Carousel Season Pass and give the children in your life something to look forward to
- Contact us about our new Rental Incentives and host your party at the Greenbelt Nature Center
- Submit your donation as a matching gift through your employer
- Connect us to local businesses and corporations who may wish to partner with our mission.
- Make the Greenbelt Conservancy your charity of choice when you shop on AmazonSmile