Here are some of the other offerings at this facility (workshops may changed based on season and staff availability):
- After-school program for children ages 6-13
- Computer training classes – including Word and Excel programs
- Billiards classes
- Tai Chi
- Self-defense classes
- Yoga for limited mobility / Stretch & Tone / Burmese style
- Hip-hop aerobics for adults and kids
- Chess lessons
- Flag football training
- Digital photography
- Ballroom dancing
- Meeting rooms
- Access to the Greenbelt hiking trail system (Trail map)
And that’s just a sample!
Where is this great place?
We’re located at 501 Brielle Avenue (between Walcott and Rockland avenues), across from the main campus of historic Sea View Hospital. The center sits back from the road, but come on right in. There’s plenty of free parking.
What does it cost to become a member?
Where can I learn more?
The best way to learn more about the Greenbelt Recreation Center is to drop by for a visit and a chat with our friendly staff. You can call 718-667-3545. Or you can visit us on the Internet.